This is an excellent way to create your own fruit-infused water without worrying too much about what goes in it. You want to start with some juicy, tarty green apples, then add herbs or berries of your choosing. Rosemary is listed, but you can add mint, basil, or cilantro if you prefer.
- Green apples
- Berries (recommended: strawberries, cranberries, raspberries)
- Herbs (recommended: rosemary, basil, mint)
- Slice the apple thinly and add to the pitcher.
- Add your chosen berries and herbs.
- Fill the pitcher or cup with cold, distilled water.
- Store for 24-48 hours.