Do you have a colleague or a co-worker who drinks these weird looking green things? Ever wondered what is this green liquid they keep pouring in their glasses? I know you have questions why you would take such a thing. Well, the green substance is referred to as a green smoothie.
A smoothie is simply a beverage made from blended raw fruits or vegetables. Other ingredients such as water and daily products can also be added to add flavor. Many people find it hard to include fruits as well as greens in their diets. Taking two glasses of spinach sounds hard to achieve but it is so easy if you do it in a delightful fashion. Green smoothies are not diets but they can be part of your lifestyle. You can replace your meals with these tasty combos and your health will be taken care of.
The mostly known green smoothies include:
• Mango green smoothies
• Tropikale energy smoothie
• Coconut clementine green smoothie
Personally, I love coconut and would advise you to try the coconut clementine green smoothie. All you need is a blender and five ingredients which include:
1. 4-5 clementines which are peeled and strings removed
2. 1ripe banana
3. Half a cup of light coconut milk
4. A handful greens. ( preferably spinach)
Pour all these into your blender. Blend until it appears creamy and smooth. You can add more bananas to make it tastier. If you love sour things you can add some herb of your choice. There you have your smoothie. Pour it into your favorite mug and sip in style.
Are you fighting to loose excess weight? Have you tried expensive pharmaceuticals with no help? A green smoothie is the best remedy if you want to lose weight naturally. The combo takes only five minutes of your time and its results are amazing. You can choose a green of your own as well as a fruit too. Make it your habit of taking green smoothies and you will always crave to have one.
Other benefits of green smoothies include the following:
- It boosts your energy levels and therefore fatigue will never be a problem. Plant-based proteins keeps your body full which is important for heavy workloads.
- It boosts your immune system and metabolism processes. This makes you to stay health all year round since you are consuming large amounts of greens which acts as vitamins and other ingredients like milk which acts as proteins
- Green smoothies contain antioxidants. These helps disease fighting making you stay healthy. They also help in lowering cholesterol levels in your body and prevent you from cardiovascular health issues
- Lastly, green smoothies are so fast to prepare and cleanup as well.
One amazing thing about green smoothies is that they can be taken in any time of year. Whether in summer or winter, you will always enjoy your combo. Its time to get energized and healthy. Forget those unhealthy fatty meals and replace them with different flavors of green smoothies.